“At Home in Holland” provides newcomers to The Netherlands a better understanding of the key aspects and backgrounds of Dutch culture and helps them to find their way in getting around and feeling at home. The training will be tailored to the needs of the participants and the company.
- Key beliefs and values of the Dutch and backgrounds
- Dutch society and people culture
- The Dutch workplace / Dealing with the Dutch
- A comparison between the Dutch and your own culture
- Relocating and cultural adaptation / personal needs
- Getting Around / practical tips & tricks